CNC precision LASER cutting is a very cost-effective method for manufacturing small to medium part orders made from flat sheet metal. CNC technology, which stands for ‘computer numerical control’, uses a LASER programmed by a computer to cut materials. FVSC provides customers with high precision part production using our CNC LASER cutting process as part of our complete metal laser cutting services. This process offers benefits such as reduced cost and faster job delivery.
Using CNC LASER metal cutting technology, FVSC produces finished parts and components with smoother surface finishes, and practically burr-free holes and edges, while generating less material waste than conventional stamping processes.
Here at Fox Valley Stamping, we consistently deliver cost-competitive high quality LASER cut parts. Our skilled CNC precision LASER cutting metal fabricators process custom sheet metal jobs quickly and accurately. Our CNC LASER systems have the latest high speed axial flow resonators for precision quality cutting of ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as steel and aluminum.
FVSC software driven CNC LASER cutting equipment offers the fastest processing of sheet metal because there is no tooling to be made. Our customer’s CAD designs quickly become finished parts when they use our metal laser cutting services.
Contact us today for information on our metal LASER cutting services and metal fabricating services:
847.741.2277 or info@FoxValleyStamping.com
LASER Metal Cutting Equipment features:
- 500 watt output & peak output of 3000 watts in super pulse mode, 32-Bit CNC Controller for quick programming; no tooling costs
- Minimal setup
- Fast job turnaround times
- Maximum cutting thickness: .375″ mild steel, .125″ stainless steel
- Minimum cutting thickness: .020″ most materials
- Maximum sheet size: 48″ x 96″
- Geometric part production with high precision dimensions, shapes and tolerances
- Smooth surface finishes
- 2D CAD CAM
- 3D-2D Import / Unfold
- DXF & IGES Import Capabilities
- Electronic File Transfer Available
2022 Fox Valley Stamping. All Rights Reserved | Fox Valley Stamping Company | 385 Production Drive | South Elgin, IL 60177 | Phone: 847.741.2277 | Fax: 847.741.0251